You have to follow some simple steps to integrate your dictionary/ your collection of data to StarDict dictionary.
Here I am giving example to integrate Gujarati dictionary
== Tools Required ==
== Process ==
apt-get install stardict-tools
* Open the stardic-editor
* Pass your data/text file to that editor
File Format: write the search word first, then a Tab character, and the definition. If the definition contains new line, just write \n, if contains \ character, just write \\.
* Create tab file
Tab file results Total Number of word and create
.dic and .ifo file
* Compile that file
* Then in Decompile tab pass the .ifo file and decompile and varify it
Which will create .idx file
* Zip your dictionary file:
== StarDict Dictionary ==
apt-get install stardict
* Create folder of your dic in /usr/shar/stardict/dic/yourdic_name
* Copy the out file .dic.dz, .ifo and .idx file to /usr/shar/stardict/dic/yourdic_name/
Here you can see Gujarati word search results in itz Gujarati meaning and english word results is gujarati meaning
This Is The Key To Finding A Mentor At Every Stage Of Your Career - Your career needs change with your job title. We get it, finding a mentor can be difficult and time-consuming. But when you do find one (or two), they c...
4 hours ago